We know the pandemic has been hard on our local businesses and opening up in these new waters can be complex and confusing. We are gathering resources to try and answer any questions you may have during this re-opening phase. We encourage any local businesses with questions to reach out to us, Tricounty Economic Development District and/or Northeast Tri County Health District. We are here to help.
The State of Washington’s Business and Workers COVID-19 Response page: here you will find workplace safety and guidance, how to file for unemployement benefits, business sinage toolkit, and FAQ’s
- COVID-19 Business Resources for Washington State
- Covid-19 Reopening Guidance for Business and Workers
- Phase 2: Restaurant industry Guidance
- Phase 2: InStore Retail Guidance
- Phase 2: Manufacturing Guidance
- Phase 2: Personal Services Guidance
- Phase 2: Professional Services Guidance
- Phase 2: Outdoor Recreation Guidance
Stand for Small : Resources to companies that can help make a stronger online business, give business advice on tools and shipping.